Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.
My family and I absolutely love sweets! Seriously, dessert is just another meal for us! The problem is, I am trying to make healthier food choices, especially for myself and my husband. In fact, we are on the Keto diet as we speak. So I have come up with some low carb and Keto dessert recipes to help feed that crazy sweet tooth of ours!
Can I have Brownies on Keto?
Yes you can indulge in these fudgy brownies while on Keto! This is my go-to dessert recipe lately. Being able to enjoy super moist chocolatey Keto brownies while watching your weight is like a dream come true! You can actually take pleasure in eating these brownies because they are a low carb and sugar free dessert!
Keto Brownies Made with Coconut Flour vs Almond Flour
These Keto brownies are made with coconut flour. I decided to make coconut flour Keto brownies instead of almond flour ones because coconut flour is less expensive and you use less of it because it is more absorbent. Another reason I used coconut flour instead of almond flour is because I wanted to make a dessert that was nut free.
How to Store Keto Brownies
Keto brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. They can be placed in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This coconut flour Keto brownies recipe is perfect because it is super easy to prepare and it only takes 20 minutes to bake. Whether you are following a diet or just want to start making healthier choices, it is difficult to deny yourself enjoyable desserts. So, when a craving strikes I got you covered with this fudgy and insanely delicious, ultimate chocolate brownie!
These low carb coconut flour brownies are also dairy free, sugar free, gluten free and a Keto brownie dream come true.
I use this Kitchenaid Stand mixer all of the time. It definitely helps make preparing the dough much faster and easier.
I use this non-stick bakeware set by Circulon. I bake my cookies on these and even chicken and it never sticks!
Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour
Fudgy chocolate brownie that is gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and low carb
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder sifted
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/3 cup Erythritol Monk Fruit Bend Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease an 8 inch pan really well
- 1. With a mixer on med speed beat eggs with sweetener for about 1 minute or until it looks frothy.
- Add the melted coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla and continue to mix for 30 seconds more.
- In a separate bowl sift together the coconut flour, cocoa powder and the baking powder. Using a fork lightly combine the ingredients together.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until all is well combined.
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down sides of the bowl and give it a stir 2-3 times to blend all ingredients in.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick insert comes out clean.
Cool the brownies for about 10 minutes before cutting into it.
*Note: nutritional facts may vary depending on the ingredients
you are using when making this recipe
For more Keto sweet treats, take a look at Keto Almond Walnut Cookies, Keto Chocolate Cookies and Keto Coffee Cheesecake Bars.
6 thoughts on “Fudgy Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour”
Swap for vegan eggs and I could do this too! Such a simple recipe & looks yummy ?
Thank you Keirsten! Its one of my fav treats!
Coconut ? flour is a big trend in world of Ketoism. Keto diets and other fad diets can benefit from including coconut and almond flour in their daily meal plan. Your recipe is simple and the bronie looks delicious ?.
Thanks so much Kevin!