I think a warm bowl of soup just makes everything better! We have gathered 20 of the best soup recipes for you to check out. Whether you crave the comfort of a warm bowl of soup during the winter season, are nursing a cold or just love soup any time of the year like I do, check out these amazing soup recipes that are a must try!
1. Easy Mexican Soup with Chicken – This Mom is on Fire
If you love soup and Mexican food, then you can have the best of both worlds with a bowl of this Mexican soup!
2. Chicken Marsala Wild Rice Soup – Mighty Mrs
A match made in heaven! It’s basically the best of two different delicious dishes.
3. Pot Pie Soup – The Short Order Cook
This creamy pot pie soup is so versatile & can be made with any protein or vegetables for a personalized recipe.
4. Egg Drop Soup – Drive Me Hungry
This egg drop soup is easy, authentic, and ready in 15 minutes! Made with fresh eggs, chicken stock, and corn.
5. Healthy Keto Zuppa Toscana Soup – Here to Cook
This creamy and healthy Keto Zuppa Toscana soup with ground beef is a perfect winter comfort food recipe! Flavorful with a warming touch of chili flakes and cauliflowers instead of potatoes, it’s an ultimate low carb lunch recipe.
6. Lasagna Soup – Frugal Mom Eh
This Lasagna soup is the ultimate comfort food. It has all the cheesy-meaty goodness with tender pieces of lasagna and a delicious tomato base that delivers all the flavors of lasagna without all the fuss.
7. Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Tortellini – Life Love Liz
I love a delicious and comforting soup like this recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Soup with Tortellini. Freshly roasted bell peppers and garlic create an amazing savory flavor your whole family is sure to love.
8. Lebanese Sour Lentil Soup – Food and Journeys
You can never go wrong with a bowl of this vegetarian soup in cold weather. Lebanese Sour Lentil Soup (locally known as Adas Bhamod) is so easy to prepare. Be sure to make extra though; one bowl is never enough!
9. Spicy Broccoli Soup – Natalie’s Health
This Spicy Broccoli soup is absolutely amazing. Creamy, vibrant and full of wonderful flavors. It’s so simple, yet so delicious and healthy.
10. Lightly Spiced Vegetable and Bean Soup – Blue Sky Eating
A warming and delicious spiced vegetable and bean soup with butternut squash, carrot and a boost of protein. Vegan and dairy free.
11. Creamy Mac and Cheese Chicken Soup – A Meal in Mind
Creamy Mac and Cheese Chicken soup is a warming, savory, broccoli-soup hybrid, but gluten and dairy-free. Nutritional yeast and a touch of dijon give this soup its cheesy flavor.
12. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Recipes from a Pantry
Instant pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is and easy dump and go recipe for those busy days when you need a meal fast. You can be eating this delicious pressure cooker chicken tortilla soup in less than 30 minutes.
13. Healthy Meatball Soup – A Taste for Travel
Easy to make and popular with all ages, this Latin American classic also happens to be healthy and delicious.
14. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe – Yummy Healthy Easy
This vegetable beef soup recipe is comfort food made easy! Its quick to make, low on ingredients but big on flavor!
15. Chicken Sweet Potato and Kale Soup – The Mama Maven
This chicken with sweet potato soup is an easy and delicious dinner.
16. Cauliflower Potato Leek Soup – Home Cooked Roots
This Cauliflower Potato Leek soup only requires 7 ingredients, one pot and less than an hour! Its ultra creamy and both vegan and gluten-free. Make this soup in an Instant Pot or on the stove top for cold winter nights!
17. Tomato Basil Soup in a Bread Bowl – The Ottawa Mommy Club
This Tomato Basil Soup recipe is creamy and delicious!
18. Hamburger Soup with Macaroni – Recipe Pocket
This Hamburger Soup with Macaroni is a quick and easy meal packed with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and macaroni. It can be made ahead of time, reheats well and can be frozen.
19. Red Lentil Potato Soup with Lemon – Skinny Spatula
This Red Lentil Potato Soup with Lemon is vegan, easy to make and full of flavor. Enjoy a bowl of this nourishing kale and lentil soup on its own or with some crusty bread for a super satisfying meal.
20. Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup – Food Love
Bright, creamy and easy Chicken Orzo Soup features rotisserie chicken, dill and tempered eggs for a satisfying 20 minutes dinner.