Outlet malls can be a fun way to spend the day with family or shopping with friends. Outlet malls are more popular for their discounts than in regular shopping malls. But not all outlet malls are the same. Some have better deals and some have more amenities like dining options and entertainment that make them more of an attraction.
The following is a list of the best outlet malls across America that have not only the most popular stores and great deals but also a variety of dining and entertainment options.
Best Outlet Malls
1. San Marcos Premium Outlets, San Marcos, Texas
San Marcos outlet center sits just half an hour drive south of Austin and 45 minutes north of San Antonio so it’s easily accessible if you live or are traveling to either city. The outlet center is home to around 145 stores with many loved stores and luxury brands. Designed after the Piazza San Marco in Venice, Italy, a river runs through the center and includes gondolas.
You will find favorites like Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Under Armour. Some of the luxury brands in the outlet include Valentino, Versace, Jimmy Choo and Prada.
Dining options in the outlet mall are limited but there are plenty of places to eat close by in the area.
- Children’s play area
- A game plaza that includes a life-sized chess and Jenga boards
- A pet store
- Free shuttles available from nearby hotels
- Try shopping on a weekday instead of the weekend when traffic is heavier to avoid big crowds and less parking options.
- The outlet mall is huge so wear comfortable shoes
- Join the VIP Shopper Club to get a coupon book and exclusive offers to save more money at stores
2. Birch Run Premium Outlets, Birch Run, Michigan
Birch Run is the largest outlet mall in the Midwest. The location attracts visitors from surrounding states like Indiana and Ohio and also people from southwestern Ontario, Canada. Many of the stores like Famous Footwear, Carter’s and OshKosh, Gap Factory, Adidas Outlet and Ann Taylor have deals that are perfect for back-to-school shopping and office attire.
- Look for bonus sales on special occasions like President’s weekend
- The stores are widely dispersed so you may want to move your car after completing some sections
- Family friendly casual dining options like pizza and burgers are available on site.
3. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, Central Valley, New York
With around 250 stores to browse, shoppers will have their hands full for the day. Woodbury outlets have some more high end stores but still have many family favorites like American Eagle, Aritzia, Aeropostale, Columbia Sportwear and Express. Some of the luxury brands include Alexander McQueen, Armani Outlet, Balenciaga, Burberry and many more.
- An indoor food court which offers plenty of dining options
- Shop & Stay packages are available with hotels surrounding the area
- Parking fills up fast so get there early
4. Silver Sands Premium Outlets, Destin, Florida
Silver Sands is located in Miramar Beach along Florida’s Northwest Gulf Coast. The outlet center houses around 110 stores that cater to your everyday needs. Check out the broad array of stores like Sunglass Hut, Reebok, Disney Outlet, Samsonite, Saks Off 5th, Lacoste and Jockey.
- Children’s play area
- Different dining options like Panera, Pacsun and Paris Mi Banh
5. Woodburn Premium Outlets, Woodburn Oregon
One of the best reasons to shop at this outlet may be that there is no sales tax in Oregon!
Woodburn houses around 110 stores, including Banana Republic Factory, Bath & Body Works, Coach, Disney Outlet, Forever 21 and Kate Spade.
- Find some unique stores like Pacific Tastemaker, Pendleton, Guarecita Outlet, and West End Boutique
- Has an arcade called Funtastic Arcade
- Get there before 11am to find parking more easily
6. Vineland Premium Outlets, Orlando, Florida
Vineland features around 150 stores with both name brand and luxury brands. There are some unique stores like 120% Lino, Adriano Goldschmied, Diesel, and an Original Penguin. Luxury brands include runway fashion brand names like Gucci, MaxMara, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Carolina Herrera.
- Has a large food court with several good dining options
7. Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas outlets feature over 175 designer and name brand retailers. Must visit shops include White House, Black Market, Zumiez, Welcome to Las Vegas gift shop, Ugg, J. Crew Factory and Guess Factory Store. Luxury brands include Bally, BOSS Outlet, Dolce & Gabbana and St. John. Grab a pretzel at Auntie Anne’s or experience delicious casual dining at The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack or Chipotle.
- Just a heads up you will have to pay $5 parking if you are a non resident or tourist in Las Vegas
- Get the app and sign up for VIP to get more discounts
8. Allen Premium Outlets, Allen Texas
A short drive from Dallas, Allen outlets house over 120 stores.
You can find everything from home decor to jewelry and of course your favorite clothing stores here. Check out stores like True Religion outlet, H & M, Victoria’s Secret, West Elm outlet, Tumi, The North Face and Swarovski. You will also find some unique shops like kitchenware and stores with Dallas Cowboys merchandise.
- There are only a couple of dining options in the outlet
- Check out the children’s play area
9. Twin Cities Premium Outlets, Eagan Minnesota
The Twin Cities outlets have around 95 brand names and unique stores. The World of Art, The Sneaker Plug, Tillys, Filson, Marc Jacobs,and Daily Thread are just a few of the stores that aren’t commonly found amongst the other outlets. The regulars like Asics, Calvin Klein, Levis ,Kate Spade and much more are all here to enjoy browsing.
- There are at least five dining options so you can easily take a break on site and continue shopping afterwards.
10. Sawgrass Mills Premium Outlet, Sunrise, Florida
Sawgrass Mills features over 350 stores which makes it one of the largest outlet malls in the U.S. Sawgrass is an indoor outlet mall, fully enclosed so you are completely protected by the weather. There are over forty exclusive outlets not found anywhere else in the southern Florida area.
There are plenty of designer and luxury stores and big box favorites like Target and Marshalls.
- Game shops
- Movie theater
- Plenty of casual and more formal dining options
- Some people use Google maps to help navigate through the large mall
- Wear your walking shoes
11. Orlando International Premium Outlets, Florida
The Orlando International outlets are only five minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, and ten miles from Walt Disney World Resort. There are over 180 stores at this outlet mall and over several dining options. There are some more unique store options like Agua Bendita, Carnhartt, Garra Spas, Lovisa and Mimmic Jewelry. You also have some regulars that aren’t at every premium outlet like Lane Bryant, Nautica and Cole Haan.
- Check out the Disney Character Warehouse
- Easier to get parking in the covered garage but might be a bit further walk
12. Miromar Outlets, Estero Florida
Located thirty minutes from Naples, the Miromar outlet contains over 80 stores. You can find specialty stores like Golf 4 Less, Healthy Pooch Boutique & Bakery, STEM lab and Water Buffalo Horn Hair & Jewelry.
The usual outlet mall apparel stores are there in addition to home furnishing and various shoe stores.
- Children’s playground with rock-climbing FunWalls
- Year-round event and entertainment calendar
- Contains ten fountains and koi ponds that house turtles and a family of Pekin ducks
- A new children’s event every week
13. Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, Wrentham Massachusetts
Wrentham is New England’s largest outlet center, just 35 minutes south of Boston. The outlet mall has over 170 stores and there’s no sales tax on clothing items under $175. Look for retailers not common in every Premium outlet like Allbirds, Bloomingdale’s, RH outlet, Theory and Regatta. Check out luxury brand favorites like Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci and David Yurman.
- Choose popular Shop & Stay packages at nearby hotels
14. Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Cabazan, California
Located close to Palm Springs, Desert Hills houses over 180 high end stores. Enjoy the palm trees and different luxury stores here that you won’t find in other outlets like Tom Ford, Valentino, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, and Yves Saint Laurent. You’ll also find your regular outlet favorites like Neiman Marcus Last Call, All Saints and Boss Outlet.
- You can plan your route ahead of time by using the Simon’s App
15. Williamsburg Premium Outlets, Virginia
Williamsburg outlets have over 135 stores. Enjoy your outlet regular including Build-a-Bear Workshop outlet, Brighton, It’s All Leggings, Pandora and Papaya
- Members of the military, veterans and their families can show their IDs at the Information Center of the complex and they will receive a free VIP Coupon Book.
- Wheelchairs are available and strollers can be rented.
- The complex has ATMs.
16. Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, New Jersey
With over 125 stores available for browsing, Jersey Shore is sure to have something for everyone in the family. Teens will love outlets like Hollister, Lucky Brand Jeans, 7 For All Mankind and all the athletic wear brands.
There’s also a few different casual dining options available on-site.
17. Grove City Premium Outlets, Pennsylvania
With around a hundred stores to browse through, Grove City outlets doesn’t disappoint with the deals. Visit stores like Sperry, Timberland, Loft and Haggar, Chico’s outlet and more. Stop by the children’s playground for a break and choose from one of the few eateries on site.
18. Outlets at Castle Rock, Colorado
Castle Rock, situated in the beautiful state of Colorado, offers over a hundred stores to browse through and catch deals.
- Catch some outdoor events while shopping
- Stop by Customer Service in the Food Court to get your free Elite Savings Passbook for extra discounts.
- If you become a regular shopper there, sign up for the Elite Rewards program so that you earn 10 points for every dollar you spend
19. Tanger Outlets at Foxwoods, Mashantucket, Connecticut
Head to this all-in-one entertainment center, with over 70 stores and jam packed with activities. Browse through family favorite stores like Old Navy, Tommy Hillfiger, Levis, H&M, Guess and more. Parents can then spend some time at the attached casino while kids hang out at the arcade. Or enjoy family time bowling, ziplining or go-carting. Foxwoods outlets have it all.
20. Camarillo Premium Outlets, California
Located 45 minutes north of Los Angeles in Southern California, Camarillo outlets have over 150 stores to browse through. Shop for all your every day and specialty luxury items all in one place. Sign up with the VIP Shopper Club to get exclusive deals.
- Check for Stop & Shop packages at surrounding hotels
These 20 best outlet malls in the U.S. are great places to grab some deals and spend the day. If there is a customer service center, check them out first, many times they will have coupon books with extra discounts to help shoppers save even more.
More articles from This Mom is On Fire
Pregnant Woman Sits in Massage Chair She Isn’t Paying For with Her Ice Cream at the Mall When She Can’t Find Seating. Customers Asked her to Move But She Refused.
He Ordered a Medium Rare Steak But Received Well Done. He Complained and Got Another But They Charged for Two Steaks. His Friends are Embarrassed He Argued With the Waiter Who Refused to Change the Bill.