I may be an affiliate for products that align with the Website. I am very selective in choosing affiliates and only promote products or services that I respect. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link.
By using this website you agree to all parts of the above Disclaimer.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
We are a participant in the Amazon.com Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Welcome to This Mom is on Fire!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of This Mom is on Fire’s Website, located at https://thismomisonfire.com.
ThisMomisOnFire.com is based in Canada is governed by Canadian Law as well as the laws of the Province of Ontario. In Canada, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) I the legislation that governs how businesses and other organizations are permitted to collect, use, and disclose personal information in the course of commercial activities.
By using our website and/or voluntarily submitting personal information to us (for example, your email address, phone number or mailing address), you agree to our use of your personal information in according with this policy. If you do not agree, please leave our website immediately. Furthermore, by using our website and/or submitting personal information to us, you agree that the Province of Ontario, in the country of Canada, is the governing law for any and all of our interactions.
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time;
- Manage our contact list and send messages to you (you can withdraw from this at any time by sending us an email);
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with a personalized website experience;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Interact with external social networks and platforms;
- Allow registration and authentication to our services;
- Allow access to third party services’ accounts;
- Site administration, including management of our user database;
- Interact with support, feedback and live chat platforms;
- Carry out marketing tailored to you and displaying content from third party platforms;
- Carry out commercial affiliation. For example, our website may have affiliate links. This means that we have a financial relationship with a third party and may earn compensation (at no extra charge to you) if the affiliate link is used by you to make a purchase;
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.
We do not sell your personal information.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list(s), you may do so at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
Unless otherwise stated, This Mom is on Fire and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on This Mom is on Fire. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from This Mom is on Fire for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from This Mom is on Fire
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from This Mom is on Fire
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from This Mom is on Fire
- Redistribute content from This Mom is on Fire
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. This Mom is on Fire does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of This Mom is on Fire, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, This Mom is on Fire shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
This Mom is on Fire reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant This Mom is on Fire a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
If you are living in the EU and are under the age of 16, it is required by law that you obtain consent from your parents before subscribing to any email list. We do not target, cater or provide products or services for 16 years and under and thus do not have a parental approval process.
This Mom is on Fire retains all copyright to content published here. Content from this site cannot be republished or sold. You MAY NOT purchase a printable/resource and share it with others. This is considered copyright infringement. You MAY NOT place any content from this site on online sharing sites (e.g. Google Drive, your school’s website/intranet, or any similar sharing sites).
All concepts and product designs are the intellectual property of This Mom is on Fire and are strictly for personal use only. You do not have permission to redistribute these files or documents for commercial use. Sharing these files with a third party is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.
This Mom is on Fire
Email Address: [email protected]